Dynaspede is a responsible service provider that takes pride in its highly organised operations and compliance to all applicable regulations. As an ISO 9001 company, we have duly prepared exhaustive terms and conditions and policy documents to stay compliant and ensure our business partners stay compliant as well.
As a responsible business entity, Dynaspede’s commitment to maintaining updated policies for various aspects of its activities and relationships is testament to the company’s objective to stay transparent, accountable, and compliant in everything it does.
Following are the summaries of our Vendor Code of Conduct & Policy; Environmental, Health & Safety Policy; and Purchase Order & General T&Cs. We have highlighted key points regarding each of these policies in the summarised versions, while concerned parties are supplied with the fully detailed policy documents at an appropriate time during our business dealings.
Purpose of The Policy
Personal Data Policy
DYNASPEDE (hereafter “The Company”) is determined to protecting the security and privacy of its customers. In other words, The Company reserves the right to decide how customers’ confidential information is kept, protected and used. With this policy document, The Company is fulfilling its duty to notify customers of the details of its comprehensive personal data policy.
This personal data policy (hereafter “The Policy”) explains how customers’ confidential information is gathered and used according to applicable information protection legislation.
It applies to all customers, potential customers, users of The Company’s website and job applicants in respect of whom The Company may hold personal data. The Policy does not form part of any contract to provide services or any other contract. The Company may update The Policy at any time without notice in advance.
Information Safety Principles
The Company will comply with information safety law, which declares that customers’ confidential information The Company holds must be:
- Used within legal parameters, with fairness and with full transparency;
- Gathered only for justifiable reasons that The Company has clearly explained to customers and not used in any way that is not in line with those reasons;
- Relevant to the reasons The Company has told customers about and limited only to those reasons;
- Specific and not dated;
- Kept only as long as unavoidable for the reasons The Company has told customers about; and
- Drives & Drive Systems
- Kept safely.
How may users’ confidential information be gathered?
The Company may gather customers’ confidential information in a number of different ways, such as when:
- Customers visit The Company’s website;
- Register with and buy products or services from The Company’s website;
- Take part in promotions and competitions;
- Contact The Company via customer services team in regards to complaints and concerns;
- Customers apply to join The Company’s team via The Company’s hiring methods; or
- Customers visit The Company’s offices.
The Kind of Information The Company May Hold
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Depending on the scenarios, The Company may gather, keep, and use the following categories of customers’ confidential information:
The Company may also gather any other customers’ confidential information obtained through electronic means such as telephone recordings and emails.
Using Customers’ Information
Gathering customers’ confidential information helps The Company better understand customers’ needs so that it can provide customers with a better service on its website and other assets. The Company uses customers’ information to:
Keeping Customers’ Information Secure
The Company keeps customers’ information secure at all times (see below to learn how) and customers should do the same whenever they use the company’s services or websites.
Right to withdraw Agreement
In scenarios where customers may have provided customers’ agreement to the gathering, processing and transfer of their confidential information for a specific reason, customers have the right to withdraw customers’ agreement for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw customers’ agreement, please write to The Company at the address below. Once The Company has received notification that a customer has withdrawn customers’ agreement, The Company will no longer process customers’ information for the reason or reasons customers originally agreed to, unless The Company has another justifiable basis for doing so in law.
Address for Exercising Customers’ Rights
If customers wish to exercise any of their rights listed above please write to P.O Box: 42679
- To ensure the health and safety of all workers, visitors, and contractors that come to the facilities, offices, and sites managed by Dynaspede;
- To ensure that risks to the organisation are identified and managed appropriately; and
- To ensure that all parties are protected by an explicit and clear set of procedures and action steps.
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety;
- Ensure that no action or inaction on their part endangers themselves or others;
- Comply as far as is reasonably possible with any reasonable instruction given by the Company to comply with stated law, regulations, or safety practices;
- Cooperate with any reasonable policy or procedure that the Company establishes relating to the health and safety at the workplace or in the field;
- Contribute to developing and managing health and safety procedures;
- Bring health and safety issues to the attention of the Manager/Health & Safety Representative;
- Understand and comply with health and safety policies and procedures;
- Follow standard procedures for dealing with hazards and accidents; and
- Report all accidents/incidents to a manager immediately.
website is designed to support all browsers
We have tested the Dynaspede website on all the popular internet browsers, mobile operating systems, and various devices. Following are our recommendations of the combinations that work optimally with our website.